Does this sound like you?
Do you live in Shanghai? Do you have a passion for writing? Are you an enthusiastic, passionate 20 or 30 Something interested in lifestyle and culture? Do you have stories, tips, photos or videos to share? If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Shanghai Novice is looking for writers, photographers and everyday people to contribute stories and tips on issues relevant to 20 and 30 Something’s living in Shanghai.
So what’s in it for you?
Besides fame!? Ok so maybe you won’t get Oprah status but your article/photo/video will be heavily promoted through our twitter and facebook pages. On top of that you will get your own dedicated author box at the bottom of your post with a brief bio and links to your blog or website. You will also receive a 125×125 Shanghai Novice Contributor Badge that can be displayed on your blog.
Before sending your proposal please make sure they abide by the following guidelines.
- You must live or have lived in Shanghai.
- Include a 100-200 word overview of your proposed article.
- Include a writing sample whether it is a link to a blog, guest writing you have done or a few paragraphs in an email. *One sentence or just one paragraph is not enough of a writing sample. I need to see how your writing evolves throughout the story or article.
- You article must be relevant to 20 and 30 Somethings.
- All work must be your original work whether it is an article, photograph or video.
Use the contact form below to submit your proposal. Be sure to include a short blurb about yourself and links to you blog/website.